We've been stalking your blog - checking in but not posting comments. Glad to see that you're having a great time and that I will not have to report San Marco plaza to the Italian authorities as your last known whereabouts.
When Dennis and I became followers this post was not showing yet, so that is why I was confused on the phone when you mentioned it! Love you and I'm glad to see you are enjoying it. I hope you took a picture by our old hotel!
We've been stalking your blog - checking in but not posting comments. Glad to see that you're having a great time and that I will not have to report San Marco plaza to the Italian authorities as your last known whereabouts.
ReplyDeleteHi gips!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are having a great time we know. Love the photos and movies! Keep 'em coming.
Jan & Rick
P.S. Your NOT losers, took me this long to figure out how to send you all a note!
ReplyDeleteJan (who else)
When Dennis and I became followers this post was not showing yet, so that is why I was confused on the phone when you mentioned it! Love you and I'm glad to see you are enjoying it. I hope you took a picture by our old hotel!
ReplyDelete